A Tinder Success Story? CNBC said it first. Influencer was founded in 2017 by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, after being introduced by a mutual friend that Caspar matched with on Tinder. With Caspar’s expert experience and Ben’s industry knowledge, they created an influencer marketing platform, which allows brands to build meaningful relationships with the creators. The team has since grown to over 50 and welcomed some of the best talent in the industry across their UK, Kyiv and New York Offices.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders, within this booming industry. We are looking for a Global Marketing Director to join our awesome (if we say so ourselves) London team.
- Lead all marketing operations and champion the platform to stakeholders in agencies and brands.
- Ensure that Influencers technology and insights are the main focus of all our marketing.
- Own and manage the global marketing strategy and budget. You will be responsible for tracking and recording the effectiveness of it.
- Develop and own our marketing strategy in the US and EMEA (Key regions include UK, France and Germany).
- Supporting the launch of Influencer in new markets around the world as we continue to expand.
- Working closely with the Commercial team at a senior level to build partnerships with brands and agencies with long term business goals in mind, prioritising strategic partnerships/relationships.
- Build the marketing team up and ensure all marketers are all motivated with clear progression within the business during this critical period of growth.
- Creating out the box ideas for events and conferences - we want to be known as having moments that people won’t forget or stop talking about!
- Working with the Brands & Communications team to build out a strong communications strategy that sees us consistently within the national and market press. Think thought leadership, partnerships, case studies and more!
- We are proud of being seen as the educators within the influencer marketing space so it’s important our marketing reflects that. We want to see regular research reports and regular market insights delivered!
- 5-8 years of sales experience within the Media space, ideal with content and paid social experience.
- 3-5 years of people management experience: you’ve grown and developed regional or global marketing teams.
- Experience building out CRM processes, e.g. Hubspot.
- Experience in high volume growth (preferably in the B2B space).
- Understanding of what it takes to work with an early stage company.
- Evidence of success in growing customer base from the ground up.
- The business is looking to expand internationally and whoever embraces this role will quickly make themselves a senior stakeholder and invaluable to a fast growing business.
- You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making the office a great place to work
- Flex working hours
- 25 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) with Christmas and New Year off as a given
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- A shiny macbook
- The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting, fast paced industries
Influencer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.