A Tinder Success Story? CNBC said it first. Influencer was founded in 2017 by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, after being introduced by a mutual friend that Caspar matched with from Tinder. With Caspar’s expert experience and Ben’s industry knowledge, they created an influencer marketing platform, which allows brands to build meaningful relationships with the creators. The team has since grown to over 50 and welcomed some of the best talent in the industry across their UK, Kyiv and New York Offices.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders, within this booming industry. We are looking for our first Office Manager/EA to CEO & MD to join our awesome (if we say so ourselves) London team.
In this role you will take on responsibility as EA to our CEO & EMEA MD. You will be the heart and soul of our London office and responsible for running it like a well oiled machine. To succeed in this role you need to be proactive, have a ‘hands on’ attitude, be a great problem solver with strong organisational skills with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Supporting our CEO and EMEA MD
- Heavy diary management responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring days are run as smoothly as possible
- Office management - welcoming guests, organising food and drinks delivery, managing stationary, paperwork admin, responsible for all facilities related services, overseeing cleanliness and tidiness in the office (i.e. making sure the staff do this), ensuring the smooth running of the office environment, liaising with the landlord to solve building issues
- Organising meetings, calls, lunches
- Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents
- Supporting with marketing and events that the CEO, CVO and EMEA MD are directly involved in
- Delivery on ad hoc projects
- General administrative responsibilities such as shared drive admin, expenses and post for the MD & CEO
- Booking travel arrangements - including flights, accommodation, car bookings, itineraries etc
- Arranging team off site meetings to include arrangement of venue, meeting rooms, catering etc
- Social activities, planning and organising team events
- Being the ‘go to’ person in the office for queries
- Being the eyes and ears of our leadership team while they are not in the office
- At least 7 years experience in Office Management or as an EA working with Board Level Executives
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment, experience in a startup environment is ideal
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience of working as an EA at Senior / Leadership Level
- Confident with Gmail/Drive/Google Calendar
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
- You thrive on breaking boundaries and rolling up your sleeves, bringing everything you’ve got
- You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making the office a great place to work
- The chance to bring our culture to life by living the Influencer values, shaping what makes us unique as a business
- Flex working hours
- 25 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) with Christmas and New Year off
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- A shiny macbook
- The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting, fast paced industries
Influencer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.