We are looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to be the driving force behind the managed campaigns at Influencer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to client briefs obtained by the Sales team
- Writing/presenting proposals
- Attending client/agency meetings
- Delivering the campaign and monitoring campaign performance from start to finish
- Writing/presenting campaign reports
You will have:
- 3+ years experience in either a digital, media or account manager role, preferably at a creative agency, ad-tech company or startup.
- The ability to build strong, long-standing relationships with clients within the tech world.
- Confidence in client pitches and presentations.
- A strong understanding of what we do at Influencer and what we aim to achieve.
- Good understanding of Influencer Marketing (e.g Micro Influencer/Macro Influencer)
- Good understanding of performance metrics (Impressions/Reach/Engagements)
- The ability to understand each customer’s requirements and to create personal solutions.
- A passion for social media.
- A strong knowledge of the social media and marketing landscapes, and an interest in the future of the industry.
- Superior verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
You might have:
- 5+ years experience in either a digital, media or campaignmanager role, preferably at a creative agency, ad-tech company or startup.
- Previous experience selling direct to agencies
Salaries dependent on past experience.
If this is you, please submit to us a cover letter along with your CV and your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Influencer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.